- The TPR protector on the back on the back of the hand and fingers protects against impacts during works with the highest degree of mechanical stress,
- Special cuts on the rubber stop the blade
- They can be used with items with a temperature of up to 50 degrees C
- They work well in extreme conditions
- They have a very good fit
- They are finished with a Velcro welt, thanks to which they will not slip off your hand during work
- Double side coated gloves
- Extremely durable and wear-resistant
Gloves have up to the 2nd protection category.
- Abrasion resistance – 4
- Cut resistance – 5
- Tear resistance – 4
- Puncture resistance – 4
Perfect for working with sharp tools
The inner part of the hand is covered with a special, very durable material that ensures resistance and grip in both dry and wet environments – also oily.
On the inside, they have cushions sewn in, which significantly increases the comfort of work
They meet the requirements of EN 388: This standard applies to all types of gloves in terms of physical and mechanical hazards caused by abrasion, sharp cutting, puncture and tearing.